From Dream To Reality ~ Manifestation Through the Chakras with Maria J. Garcia
~ Free Lecture, Friday Dec. 5, 7 to 8 pm & Sunday Dec. 7, 11 am to 12. To Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 610-933-3435
~Workshop Series – Dates January 10, February 7, March 7, April 4, May 2, May 30 and June 27
- Description: Imagine you are a born “creator”, with the ability to manifest at will. Imagine that unaware of your power you unconsciously use it to manifest your fears rather than your dreams. Now imagine learning that you have this power, that it follows a clear 7 step process, that you can learn this process and to use it to manifest your dreams. Would this interest you?In truth, we are all born “creators” The ability to create is an inherent human quality – a natural law that doesn’t require our conscious participation. Our ability to “create our lives” is multiplied by our conscious use of this law.Whether you are at a crossroads in your life, struggling with finances, relationships, health issues, are unclear about your “life’s work”, or just want to take the next step and don’t know how; this workshop opens a door within you and provides the knowledge, tools and support to walk through it – giving you access to a new world of possibilities, clarity and fulfillment.Follow the downward Current of Manifestation from the 7th chakra through the 1st, and experience the seven stages of manifestation as you:
- Connect to your vision, purpose, idea, longing.
- Identify and “discreate” beliefs that keep you locked in unproductive patterns of behavior and disconnected from your truth.
- Express your own unique voice as you design a blueprint for manifestation.
- Engage the magnetic power of the heart to draw all the resources you need.
- Dissolve the blocks that keep you stuck and access the power and passion to fuel your vision.
- Learn to maneuver obstacles successfully while remaining focused and true to your course.
This workshop series format is designed to support you in integrating and anchoring the lessons of the workshops in the practical reality of your day to day life, activating permanent change.
This series meets the requirements for Anodea Judith’s Professional Certification Program. Click here for details.
- Format: Meets one Saturday a month for 7 months from 9:30 to 5. It includes a ½ hour transformational coaching session monthly and a home practice.
- Dates: Saturday Jan. 10, Feb. 7, March 7, April 4, May 2, May 30, June 27.
- Fee: $1239, Part I (4months) $708; Part II (3months) $531 or $177 monthly. *Scholarships available
- Dress: Comfortable non-binding yoga/exercise clothing, layers are good to stay comfortable throughout different types of activities.
- Special Circumstances: If you feel called to take this workshop series and have a conflict, concern or would like more information, please contact Maria at 610-933-3435.
- To Register: